Sunday, January 1, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Finally Christmas has come and I am so thankful for everyone that is in my life right now! I am so excited about my Burberry coat and my expensive hand bags that Year Up's guest has donated to us students. I spent my Christmas in church, which was so refreshing and a great place to enjoy my Christmas day. Since it was early in the morning I got a chance to spend it with my older sister and my father who plays the piano. I prayed that my family will be alright and soon we don't have to worry about struggling with money anymore. So after church I went to my mothers house where dinner was prepared and lots of desserts! I am just so blessed to spend my Christmas with the one's I love and cherish. Even though I thought I was going be able to buy gifts for myself and family, that wasn't the case because I had to help moms with groceries and bills. My sister was still able to buy me and my mom gifts that meant the world to be. I learned that Christmas is not all about sharing gifts, it's about being with the one's you love and celebrating Jesus on his birthday. Something also irritated me on this day, which was a lot of people on Facebook kept posting merry xmas. This was irritating me because how could you x out Christ? I learned in church that never to x out Christ and to see people post this was so irritating, but I ignored it. Christmas was also a beautiful day and I'm glad I spent it with my family. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment