Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Thoughts Today

I am ready to go back to work, one thing that is stressing me is my Tech homework, quizzes, and tests. It seem like I have forgotten about everything, and I don't remember anything for computer technology. Once I get to work I probably would remember, but the reason I want to go to work so soon because I'm not doing anything over my break, its getting so boring because I'm running out of money! Being at work makes my days go by faster and I know I'm getting closer to my internship. That is one thing that I am excited about my internship, I am so nervous about what internship I will be placed at. One thing I pray for is to be able to get hired at my internship, I know its to soon to be thinking about this but I want to be able to have a stable job and continue to go to school while making a decent amount of money. These days are going to go by really fast and before I know it, it will be time for my internship which is very exciting. On Monday I plan on catching up on my Business Communication work and my Computer Technology work so I can have a clear understanding what I learned so far. I also can't wait until my 21st birthday which is May 21st, I don't know what I'm going to do but I know it has to be somewhere far that I want to visit. This year is definitely going to be the best year for me and my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment