Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE! I am really excited about 2012, now is the time to leave my past in 2011 and move forward with new opportunities that are coming my way. I was kind of upset on December 31st because I spent my new years in the house with my mom while my sister was in Vegas partying. All I could think of is maybe its meant to be in the house during new years, but with all the fun I could be having my sister is having. I just know that since 2012 is here my priorities are going to be straight including my money, making a lot of money in my internship and saving a bunch of money for my future vacations. I mean it sucks to not go on trips because of my budget and how much money I am making. I'm not saying it's all about having fun but for the last 20 years I've been here I haven't really took a great vacation, and my plan is to take a trip to Jamaica when I do get a chance. My focus has to be straight now that its 2012, I plan to be more organized, more responsible, work hard, and take lots of vacations, and plus make a lot of money. I'm really excited to start my New Years off right with no outside noise distractions. This is my year and my chance to shine and I would do whatever it takes for me to be successful in my career or my future job. Once again everyone HAPPY NEW YEARS!! So thankful to be here another year!

No comments:

Post a Comment