Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Intership Readiness


The qualities of someone who is internship readiness, is someone who has grown on their growth areas. This may include participation in class, being active and a leader, and also completing work in class. I plan on demonstrating my internship readiness by continuing to be on time to every class, not earn any infractions this module and also be actively ready to participate in class. For example I would ask questions on things I don't know, being more responsible with following up with my instructors on my growth areas that I can improve on. Also I would be emailing my advisor more about what can I do more to prepare myself for my internship and my future. The changes I will make this module is organizing my binders, having more energy in class, and soaking in all the information I am learning and apply it to my internship and other future jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment