Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Journey, My Future, My Life, it's all about me!

I am a hard dedicated person who loves a challenge, that’s why I think I was vice president of DECA in high school. DECA is an association of marketing students who learn communication skills to compete in different marketing challenges around the world. I’ve always been the type of student who sits back and observe everything before I speak my own opinion. With that skill I realize that it puts me in a position where I can learn better and correct any mistakes, even though I make a lot of them.
My community also motivates me to push myself more, and better my education because I don’t want to be the person who sits back and settle for a job that I don’t enjoy, and the area that I live in is a bunch of negativity, drugs, and crimes. Not only does it make me want to be a stronger person but it also makes me want to help my community to be a better place for future kids who want to become something in life.
I am proud to say that I graduated from Dublin High School, and I went to Merritt College in Oakland as a full time student in 2010. I have no professional history, but it starts here and now at my new community, Year Up Bay Area. My passion to be in the medical field either doing dental hygienist, or medical billing, or also doing CNIT in whatever my skills take me. I believe anything is possible if you put your mind to it, it’s nothing to it, but to do it.

2 comments:

  1. Based on what I have read I find you to be a strong, caring, well-rounded individual who can take full advantage of your potential through your open mind. As long as you maintain this mature level of open mindedness you will excel in whatever you set your mind to in life. You will also grow to be one of the wisest people within your community. I wish you the best Jaquesia and you have my full support in all of your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this interesting to read, because you spoke to me a little about your experience at Dublin High on BART one day. Your a great writer, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete